Saturday, May 26, 2007

Here we go!!!



I have joined the club.....Welcome to myself and congratulations to all of my surrounding bloggers who have inspired me to jump into the warm water of blogging so that I may add my take and my 2 cents.

Can I tell you that I Love My Life, my Wife and my Children. I cherish every waking moment with them and stand in wonder of all the amazing things that happen each day. I am one of those individuals who absolutely Love life and live life for each single day, some days are bad and some days are good, very few are perfect......

Music, Song and Cinema are my inspirations in life and many of my experiences and lessons have been influenced by different music and movies. Corny to some, but only to those who do not dare to dream. It is the dreamer that relishes life's gifts and takes them for the simple beauty that they are worth. It is the dreamer that does not always have his or her dreams come true but still relies on the rush he gets when dreaming the dream.
Dreamers have broken hearts, Dreamers have been defeated, Dreamers have failed many times but Dreamers continue to Dream. Dream on to all of you dreamers out there.

Nothing is so difficult that it should change the man that you are or the bricks that make up your foundation. Tomorrow is another day.

Talk to you Soon

C

5 comments:

Gina said...

You know I had to be the first to comment! :o) You are such a nerd! Welcome to the blogging world..love you!

Unknown said...

Chris, you are a writer. Dang! I'm insipired by you and excited that my husband has you for a friend. I totally dig your ENTIRE family.

You rock!

Kyle Sears said...

Welcome. It seems like you'll have a great fit in the blogosphere.

The Nutt Shack said...

Very awesome writer Chris, you are a natural blogger! Look forward to meeting you later today and seeing everyone else! Mel (and fam)

Cindy said...

Cool! I'm looking forward to reading all you have to share!