Sunday, April 6, 2008

Who are you??? Really??

Do you know who you are? Do you think you know who you are? I think that is the real question.
It seems that lately I have been caught in that whirlpool of feeling I am trying to be someone I think "I should be", or I think " Would be good for me", but the real me is someone else.

Why cant that be easier to figure out? Why cant it be that the answer to who we are, is simply............ME!

Is it so bad to be nothing more than the person you are right now?? I think it could be bad if you feel as though you have not gotten enough out of life, or owe something back to life here on earth. Most of the time, we truly are just us..... We have gifts that we realize and use, and other gifts we never discover or fully understand. We have conflict and times of despair, laughter and times of love.
Do we fight the tide, or swim with it?? I say keep swimming!!!

You are more than one type of man or woman, on any given day. You have moments of confusion and moments of clarity. The world will always challenge you, never forget that, but the sun always sets, and then rises. A new day and beginning, is always just a few hours away.


I am rambling and tired, see you tomorrow.................On a new day.


Love Yourself and then Others

Chris

No comments: