Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Always Possible

Just when you thought it was over, it wasn't.
Just when you thought you couldn't bear a minute more, you did.
Just when you though It couldn't get any worse, it does.
And just when you thought hope had faded into the distance, it didn't, it kept it's small light shining ever so warmly behind you, hoping you would notice it again, hoping you'd turn to it once more.

Just as Mickey said to Rocky:

" I didn't hear no bell...Now get up"!!!!

The season is changing and so are the challenges, be ready and be strong, but most of all..........................................BE COOL

I'm in the mood for a little Old School summertime music.........Journey anyone?????

Chris

4 comments:

Gina said...

You give me so much strength! You always have a way to make me believe in myself and the possibility of all the GREATNESS there is to come in our lives, despite the ugliness I get overwhelmed by!

Oh and Journey...you know I LOVE IT!!! I'm going to put my greatest hits CD in today and think of you hun!

Thanks for the post!

Unknown said...

Journey!!!! Don't stop believing!!! Love that song!

Unknown said...

Oh and I am so glad I have a Chris in my corner and in my husband's corner! WOW!

Unknown said...

I need a Chris blog. I know your busy and tired but THAT'S LIFE! :)

love ya Chris!