Saturday, June 16, 2007

What a Wonderful Wife

I really wanted to take a minute to take a minute to really THANK my wife Gina for being such an amazing and generous person and wife to me over the last few weeks especially. Gina has shown me so much patience and understanding with the long hours I put in for my career om a daily basis, she loves and takes care of our two children every day, cooks dinner for her family everyday, and still has the energy and desire to come and be part of a special day at work for me. I want her to know how proud I am of her and how much I admired her tonight, she makes me proud to be in her life.

THANKS BIRD..

I LOVE YOU

Chris

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your marriage is such an inspiration to me. We were all talking about it tonight. Your relationship with one another rocks and it's an example to all of us married folks.

we love you!

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.