Saturday, June 16, 2007

A Messege for our circle

Let's all take a second to realize and remember how simple and beautiful life should be.
I think to myself sometimes that my every day begins with ME, if I am not good with myself on any given day, then I most likely will not be good with anything else that day.

I have grown to realize over the last 10 years that what is truly important is whats in MY heart and not in the hearts of others. Maybe this sounds selfish?? I don't think so. How can I truly love and appreciate the gifts of others if I cannot know of the gifts that I have to give?
What will make me happy?? Sometimes I just do not know......

Most of the time though, I realize that in the end, the person I see in the mirror is the person I need to please first and always.

I have experienced years of self abuse and doubt over myself, that I never had a moment to reflect on the good things, on God or on the people that truly have loved me.

I have loved and lost all by my own hand, mostly because at those times I had no understanding of myself or my needs and or abilities.

This is not a license for selfishness, it is a wake up call to those of us who may not realize the wonderful gifts we are capable of giving only if we new the benefits.

Take a moment to realize that when you are strong, you help make others stronger, and when you feel weak or full of doubt you need to open the door to those who you have given strength to.

Rocky Balboa said " Friends don't owe!!, Friends do cause they wanna do"

I am hear to DO, call on me and I will always try my best to DO for you. I want to do.

There it is, my OPRAH WINFREY moment......



Chris

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So glad to call you friend. We are so blessed to have you in our lives.

Unknown said...

okay, PLEASE write again! Enough already! :)